Typhoon HIL, Inc.?–?Somerville, MA
U.S. citizenship is required for this position.
Applications Engineers at Typhoon HIL are technical experts focused on real-time Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation and testing, and advanced digital controls for power electronics. In this position you will work directly with Typhoon HIL customers (Fortune 500 companies) to educate them on new ways to design, prototype, and test power electronics control systems. At the same time you will build relationship with their engineers and product managers and help them create tailored test solutions to improve the quality of their control systems and design processes.
In our Typhoon Somerville, MA office you will be part of a multidisciplinary international team, where you will work closely with power electronics engineers, hardware/software/firmware engineers, and business developers. If you are a highly motivated and self-driven engineer, willing to tackle tough technical challenges you will be able to grow with the company. Also, you will have a chance to significantly contribute to both sales and business development efforts.
- Providing customer technical support
- Development and implementation of advanced power electronics DSP/FPGA controllers
- Writing white papers and technical notes
- Training customers on advanced power electronics test and verification processes
- Developing automated testing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience and passion for power electronics
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems and digital controls
- Good personal skills, written and verbal communication
- Must enjoy working in a team
Please send you resume and cover letter to?careers?[AT]?typhoon-hil?[DOT]?com