Typhoon HIL is the technology leader for hardware in the loop simulators. As the sole manufacturer of our products, we offer a vertically integrated solution (hardware and software). We supply academic customers, component manufacturers, and system integrators in the energy technology and automotive sectors.
We are a fast growing, globally active company with offices in Boston (USA), Wettingen (Switzerland), Vancouver (Canada), and Novi Sad (Serbia). In order to meet high product demand, we are constantly strengthening our team.
We are looking for an Accountant in our USA office to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Key Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns, among others. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a knack for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Handle and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advise management on needed actions.
- BSc or MSc in accounting, tax, or finance.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience with financial reporting and tax requirements.
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks accounting software is a plus.
- Experience with fixed-price government projects is a plus.
- Time management.
- Data entry management.
If you are a highly motivated and self-driven professional who wants to play an important role in our young and dynamic company, please send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected].